Time & Location
About the Event
8 weeks can lead to a lifetime of good habits.
Social distancing should never hinder social development
Help your child learn:
- Empathy and compassion for others
- The sense of giving back to their community
- The ability to problem solve
- Creative thinking
- Leadership skills
- Better mental health strategies
- Better physical health habits
We all know that this summer will be unlike any other. Make the most of it for your child.
In this 8-week group coaching and goal setting program, your child will:
- Learn creative group-based brainstorming
- Experience the statisfaction of setting goals and working with their peers to achieve them
- Have an outlet to express issues that matter to them
- A 50 minute zoom call once per week for 8 weeks
- Small group setting, capped at 7 kids maximum, ensuring personal attention
- Peer discussions on topics and issues important to kids at this time
- Brainstorming sessions that foster creativity, ideas and solutions
- Accountability exercises to complete and submit each week
- Physical health challenge provided each week
- 3 personal coaching check-ins with me as their coach and guide
- A final presentation to outline how thier goals were achieved
- Full parental supervision of all calls is permissible, but not mandatory as every child's needs are different
When is this happening?
- July 7 to August 25
- Attendance is necessary each week in order to gain the full experience of the program to achieve their goals
- Times will be assigned to your child on July 2.
What is required by parents:
- Access to a mobile device or computer with internet connection for your child
- Completion of the registration form and all consents and releases signed
- An email account that your child can access for communication purposes
- Ability to be on a Zoom call
- Payment in full
How to Register:
- Your child must provide a video of themselves or a written submission expressing who they are, what they are passionate about and why they would like to participate in this program.
- Submissions must be received by June 30
- Consent and release forms must be submitted by June 30
- Payment for the 8-week program is $220 + HST (+$1.40 admin fee) = $250
- Full payment is required
- Due to the goal setting component of the program, it is important that your child attend each session. Any missed sessions will not be refunded. Cancellations are accepted up to 1 week before your child's start date and a full refund will be given. Once the program has started there are no refunds given with the exception of an extenuating circumstance. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Coaching Conscious Kids$250$2500$0